From your base at our private and peaceful self catering holiday homes near the Killarney National Park you and can have a wonderful family holiday with lots of things to see and do in the nearby Killarney National Park. You can also explore the entire South-West of Ireland on day trips using your own car or taking one of the many Tour Coaches to the Ring of Kerry, Dingle and West Cork.
- Great sightseeing right on your door step - Muckross House and Gardens, Ross Castle, Lakes of Killarney.
- Great fishing - River Laune, Lake Barfinihy, River Flesk.
- Great walking trails - Head for the Meeting of the Waters, the Old Road to Kenmare, O'Sullivans Cascade, Knockreer.
- Great mountaineering - Carrauntoohil, Purple Mountain, Mangerton.
- Great kids activities - Playgrounds, pet farm, traditional farm
- Free two hour guided walk through the Killarney National Park every Saturday commencing 10.30am. From March to November.
- All Ireland Irish Dancing Championships
- Great cycling - Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula.
- Great golf - Killarney Golf Club (3 courses), Ballybunion, Waterville, Dooks.
- Want to go horse riding - Killarney Riding Stables.
- Interested in Water activities - Canoeing, sailing, fishing.
- Explore underground - Check out Crag Cave.
- Great festivals - Puck Fair, Rose of Tralee.
- Great restaurants - Foleys, Paddys, Gabys
- Great pubs - Murphys, Courtneys, McSweeney Arms.
- Great nightlife - Cube, Crypt, The Lane, INEC.
- Great art galleries - Frank Lewis Art Gallery.
And thats only within half an hours drive. Why base yourself anywhere else? Make Killarney and Lakeland Cottages your Self catering holiday home of choice in the beatiful South-West of Ireland
To explore these and more explore the links on the left hand side of the page.
Need assistance booking any of these activities, please contact us. We'll do our best to ensure everything is organized for your ideal holiday.